I'm a London-based machine learning researcher. After stints in biotech and quant finance, I now spend my days working on drone intelligence.
You can get in touch with me by Twitter or email.
- Post-Mortem Python Plotting: Fixing numerical bugs after they've caused a crash.
- Multipole Methods for the Masses: Solving n-body problems in linear time, without any maths.
- A Clearer Proof of the Policy Gradient Theorem: A policy-gradient proof with less algebraic manipulation
All of my recent major work is NDA'd. What's public are spare-time projects, and portfolio pieces from my early days (c. 2013).
- pybbfmm: A GPU-accelerated black-box fast multipole method implementation.
- coolgpus: Custom GPU fan control for headless Linux.
- kvbtests: Heteroskedasticity-and-autocorrelation-robust statistical tests.
- modulepickle: Makes distributed dev feels local by auto-shipping your working dir to workers.
- zonotable: Nails Zotero's paper ingestion onto the side of Notable.
- Commutes & Rent: An interactive visualization of commutes and rent in London.
- A Global Shallow Fluid Model: An interactive model of the atmosphere on a rotating planet.
- Segmenting Microarrays with Deep Neural Networks: Automation of a labour intensive part of DNA microarrays.